- 1 c. frozen peas (these will go in last so they don't get soggy!)
- 2 -14-oz. cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 red pepper, washed and chopped
- 3 stalks of celery, washed well and chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 potato
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 T of curry
- 1/2 tsp. ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 28 oz. can of diced tomatoes
- 2 c. vegetable broth
- 3/4 c. low-fat plain yogurt
- Add all ingredients EXCEPT the peas.
- Stir well.
- Cover and crock on LOW for about 8 hours.
- Add the peas, increase heat to HIGH, and crock 15 more minutes.
Serve over rice with naan or pita bread.
Crock Pot Girl