- 1 lb. lean ground beef (ground turkey will work as well)
- 1 onion, small, chopped
- 1/2 c. + 3 T. water
- 1 T. dried oregano
- Dash of Salt (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 6 oz. tomato paste. canned natural, (no salt)
- Whole Wheat Buns
1. Cook ground beef in skillet until brown and crumbly.
2. Drain thoroughly and place in crock pot.
3. Add all remaining ingredients EXCEPT Wheat Buns and mix well.
4. Cover. Cook on low for 2-3 hours until onions are tender.
5. Serve on whole wheat buns!
Crock Pot Girl