- 1 - 1/2 lbs. Chicken Thighs, boneless
- 10 3/4 oz. cream of chicken, canned
- 10 3/4 oz. cream of celery, canned
- 10 3/4 oz. cream of broccoli, canned
- 8 oz. corn
- 8 oz. carrots
- 10 oz. green beans
- 8 oz. peas
- Biscuits, package of 8-10
This recipe is from Facebook friend Mat M., and Mat was kind enough to share with all of us. Thanks Mat for this easy and delicious Crock Pot Chicken Pot Pie recipe!
1. Fill the bottom of the crock pot with boneless chicken thighs.
2. Pour a can of cream of chicken, cream of celery and cream of broccoli soup over the chicken.
3. Cover. Cook for 6 hrs on low.
4. Add a can of corn, carrots, green beans and peas and cook for 45 min longer on low.
5. Make biscuits in the oven, split biscuit and scoop pot pie over bottom of biscuit and place top of biscuit over scoop of pot pie.
Provided by Mat M. via facebook.com/crockpotgirl