- 3-4 chicken breasts
- 16 oz. Classico Signature Recipes Pasta Sauce, 4 Cheese (or white sauce of your choice)
- 5 oz. spinach, fresh (can use the pre-washed, bagged spinach)
- 1 zucchini,sliced
- 1 yellow squash, sliced
- 2 carrots
- 1 small onion
- 1/2 red bell pepper
Thanks to our facebook friend Lana M. S., for sharing her Crock Pot Amazing Chicken Recipe! This recipe can easily be doubled for more people.
1. Layer all ingredients in the order listed.
2. Season to taste.
3. Cover and cook on Low for 5-6 hours or on High for 3-4 hours or until chicken is tender.
4. Serve over your favorite pasta and top with parmesan cheese.
Provided by Lana M. S., via facebook.com/crockpotgirl