- 1 lb. ground round (may substitute ground turkey)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce (Angostura brand is low in sodium)
- 3 T. chili sauce or 3 T. Hunt's no-salt ketchup with chili powder
- 6 oz. tomato paste, can no-added-salt
- 1 tsp. mustard
- 1 dash Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1 T. sugar
- 1 T. vinegar
Melissa R. H., facebook friend has shared her Sloppy Joe recipe which is very easy, healthy and Yummy! Thanks Melissa!
1. Mix all ingredients in crock pot.
2. Cover. Cook on Low for 2-3 hours or until meat is brown and vegetables are tender.
3. Serve on hamburger rolls or biscuits.
Provided by Melissa R. H. via facebook.com/crockpotgirl
Note: Nutrician facts are prepared by using the beef, if you use turkey, calories are lowered by 9!