- 1 round steak or 8 pieces cube steak
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 lb. carrots or more
- 10 3/4 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 potatoes, medium
- 4 onions, medium
- 1 can mushroom pieces
Sharing a wonderful Steak recipe today from Jackie D. M.! So easy, and we know most of our facebook fans love steak! Thanks to Jackie! Enjoy!
1. Trim fat and bone from steak and brown in skillet with small amount of oil or fat.
2. While meat is browning, scrub or peel potatoes, onions, carrots and celery. Quarter potatoes and other vegetables, carrots can be sliced, if preferred.
3. Place vegetables in bottom of crock pot, they take longer to cook.
4. Add browned steak, seasoned with a little salt and pepper, if desired.
5. Pour can of mushrooms over steak, top with cream of mushroom soup.
6. Cover. Cook on Low for atleast 3-4 hours. (may be started on high setting).
7. Steak should be very tender when potatoes and carrots are done.
NOTE: Jackie says they prefer regular round steak, but cube steak or any lean steak is good. A very favorite for Jackie and her family.
Provided by Jackie D. M. via facebook.com/crockpotgirl