- 2 lb. chicken breast
- 15 oz. barbecue sauce, brand of your choice
- 20 oz. Pineapple, chunks, canned and drained
- 1 lb. Bacon, crumbled
- Shredded Cheese
Facebook friend Jana D. has this to say about her shared recipe, “AWESOME in tortillas with shredded cheese and avocado slices”!
1. Place chicken breast in the bottom of crock pot.
2. Combine barbecue sauce, pineapple chunks, and crumbled bacon and pour over chicken.
3. Cover. Cook on Low for 5-6 hours.
Provided by Jana D. via facebook.com/crockpotgirl