- Large Marshmellows
- Chocolate Candy Coating (found in the baking aisle of the grocery store)(white or chocolate
- Lollipop Sticks
- Small Bowls
- Microwave/stove/crock pot
- Spoon to Stir
- Cup to place marshmallows in while they dry.
As a special treat for the kiddos, Crock Pot Chocolate Marshmallow Lollipops are not only good they are also fun to make!
1. Place the chocolate in the Crock Pot and melt on HIGH, stirring as needed. Turn to LOW as soon as chocolate is melted.
2. Place marshmallows on lollipop sticks.
3. Dip the marshmallow lollipop into the melted chocolate.
4. Before the chocolate sets, decorate the chocolate covered marshmellow with sprinkles, nuts or toppings of your choice.
5. Stick lollipops in a piece of styrofoam or place in a short glass for about 10 minutes to allow cooling.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get our eBook.
Crock Pot Girl