- 1 c. Bisquick
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/3 c. plus 3 T. unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 2/3 c. hot water
You will find a wonderful rich Chocolate flavor with Crock Pot Upside Down Chocolate Cake… so YUMMY!
1. Mix Bisquick, 1/2 c. sugar, 3 T. cocoa, milk and vanilla.
2. Spoon batter evenly into lightly greased crock pot.
3. Mix remaining sugar, cocoa, and hot tap water.
4. Pour over the batter in the crock pot, DO NOT STIR.
5. Cover. Cook on High 2-1/2 hours until center of cake springs back to touch.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get our eBook!
Crock Pot Girl