- 28 oz. Diced tomatoes, undrained
- 14 oz. Chunky salsa
- 6 oz. Tomato paste
- 30 oz. can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 oz. Corn, drained
- 4 oz. Diced green chiles
- 2 tsp. Ground cumin
- 2 tsp. Chili powder
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 6 Corn tortillas
- 2 oz. Can of sliced black olives, drained
- 1 c. Shredded cheddar cheese
This week we’re kicking Meatless Monday up a notch with Crock Pot Vegetarian Enchilada Casserole. This recipe has great flavor and it’s complemented well with the corn in the tortillas.
- Set aside tortillas, cheese and olives.
- Mix all remaining ingredients in a large bowl (to make “sauce”).
- Spread 1 cup of the sauce in the bottom of the crockpot.
- Top with 2 tortillas (If needed, trim them to fit)
- Sprinkle 1/3 c. shredded cheddar cheese on top of the tortillas.
- Repeat layering two more times, ending with cheese. (So when finished you should have sauce, tortilla,cheese, sauce, tortilla, cheese, sauce, tortilla, cheese)
- Sprinkle olives over top.
- Cover & Crock on LOW for 3-3 1/2 hours.
Serve hot with a dollop of sour cream and a side of Mexican rice.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get the GetCrocked eBook.
Crock Pot Girl