- 2-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, frozen or thawed
- 8 oz. cream cheese (let sit out to soften)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pkg. italian dressing seasoning (the dried kind in the packet)
This delish recipe was shared by Facebook Friend Ann W. E.! She says it’s her family’s favorite recipe. Thank you Ann for sharing, and it is such an easy recipe! Happy Crocking everyone….
1. Stir the softened cream cheese, cream of chicken, and italian seasoning together and pour over the chicken in the crockpot.
2. Cover. Cook on High for 4-6 hours or until the chicken is cooked and fall-apart-tender.
3. After the first two hours when the chicken is softer, I shred it up into strips for easier eating.
Make rice on the side and pour chicken mixture over the rice or on the side if you don’t like your food to touch (like my kids!) LOL
NOTE FROM ANN: You can use thawed or frozen chicken breast, just cook it longer when chicken is frozen.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get the GetCrocked eBook.
Crock Pot Girl