- 4 medium-large potatoes, cubed
- 1 1/2 lbs. beef chuck roast, cubed
- 1 lb. green chili's
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- garlic to taste
- water to cover
- 1/2 cup flour with water
Facebook friend recipes are the best, and today we will share a recipe from one of the Crock Pot Challengers Bernadette T. H.! This is her recipe for Crock Pot Green Chili Stew! Thanks for sharing Bernadette and Happy Crocking!
1. Combine the cubed potatoes, beef chuck roast, cubed, and the green chile’s, (Bernadette get hers from Hatch, NM).
2. Use salt, pepper and garlic to taste.
3. Cover the meat and potatoes and chile’s with water to cook.
4. Cover. Cook for 10 hours on Low.
5. Just before it finishes (or in Bernadette’s case after it’s cooked) mix flour with water to thicken the stew.
6. Mix it into the stew and finish cooking (or heat for another 10 minutes).
Provided by Bernadette T. H. via facebook.com/crockpotgirl
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get the GetCrocked eBook.
Crock Pot Girl