- 4 green peppers
- 2 red peppers
- 1 white onion
- 4 pork chops (boneless center cut)
- 4 flank steak (lean)
- 1 1/4 oz. fajita seasoning mix
- 2 c. cheese (mexican blend)
- taco sauce
Love finding easy recipes to share with my guests and this one is a hit at our house! Crock Pot Fajitas….
1. Cut steak and pork into strips. (You can cut them in half if you’re not putting them on a tortillas).
2. Coat meat strips in olive oil.
3. Chop veggies into thick strips.
4. Place pork chops on the bottom of crock pot, salt and pepper.
5. Place steak on top of pork chops, salt and pepper.
6. Place onions and peppers on top and again, salt and pepper.
7. Cover. Cook on Low for 3 hours.
8. Stir all ingredients together and add garlic to taste and fajita seasonings.
9. Cover again. Cook on High heat for approximately 30 minutes.
10. Serve with shredded cheese and taco sauce on the side.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get the GetCrocked eBook.
Crock Pot Girl