- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 onion, sliced in rings
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt (like Lawry's)
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 3/4 c. chicken broth
- 3 T. lemon juice
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
This Crock Pot Herbed Chicken is one of my husband’s favorites. The herbs crisp up in a way that gives the chicken a nice texture. In fact, the last time I made this, my husband asked me if I baked it after crocking. (to which of course I said “no!”)
I love this herbed chicken over rice but it’s equally good on it’s own served with some fresh veggies. It also tastes great the next day over a salad.
1. Spray or line your crock pot to prevent sticking.
2. Mix together 3/4 c. chicken broth, garlic and lemon juice and pour in the crock.
3. Mix seasonings together and sprinkle over chicken, coating well. (rub the seasoning on the chicken)
4. Place the chicken in the crock pot and lay onion slices on top.
5. Cover and crock on low for 6 hours.
Crock Pot Girl