- 2 lbs. ground beef, lean
- 2 onions, yellow, large, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 c. water
- 2 - 15 oz. tomato sauce, canned
- 2 - 14.5 oz. tomatoes, diced, canned
- 3 T. soy sauce
- 2 T. dried Italian herb seasoning
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 T. seasoned salt, or to taste
- 2 c. uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2-3 chopped green onions
Crock Pot Goulash is a comfort food that I can’t help to associate with the Fall time of the year!
1. Preheat crock pot to High.
2. In a large Dutch oven, cook and stir the ground beef over medium-high heat, breaking the meat up as it cooks, until the meat is no longer pink and has started to brown, about 10 minutes.
3. Skim off excess fat, and stir in the onions and garlic. Continue to cook and stir the meat mixture until the onions are translucent, about 10 more minutes.
4. Transfer the ground beef-onion mixture into the preheated crock pot.
5. Stir in water, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, soy sauce, Italian seasoning, bay leaves, seasoned salt, and macaroni until thoroughly combined.
6. Cover. Cook on High for 1 hour.
Optional: Top with green onions for garnish!
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get our eBook.
Crock Pot Girl