- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 2 15.5 oz cans northern beans(drained)
- 16 oz chicken stock
- 16 oz corn frozen or canned
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 1 tsp mexican or southwest seasoning
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp black pepper ground
- 2 TBS chili powder
If you love this recipe for Crock Pot White Chili, click LIKE to vote for it in the CROCKSTAR of the YEAR contest!
Crockstar of the Year Recipe Name: Crock Pot White Chili
Category: Main Dish
Submitted by: Mary D. of Concord, NC
- Cut chicken into cubes and place in bowl.
- Coat with olive oil and mexican/SW seasoning.
- Place in bottom of crock pot.
- Dice vegetables and place on top of chicken, layer corn then beans.
- Cover with chicken stock and add remaining seasonings.
- Cook on low for 4 hrs.
If you love this recipe, please click the Facebook LIKE button to the left to vote for it in the CROCKSTAR of the YEAR contest!