- 2 can of cheese soup
- 1 box elbow macaroni (cooked)
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 2 egg
If you love this recipe for Crock Pot Mac & Cheese then click LIKE to vote for it in the CROCKSTAR of the YEAR contest!
Crockstar of the Year Recipe Name: Crock Pot Mac & Cheese
Category: Side Dish
Submitted by: Lynette A.
- First boil macaroni on stove.
- In a medium to large bowl mix together soup, egg, and milk with wood spoon.
- Drain macaroni and put in crock pot, pour soup mix on top.
- Add Cheese, stir.
- Let cook 1 hour on low until cheese is melted.
- Stir in a bit of paprika and serve.
If you love this recipe, please click the Facebook LIKE button to the left to vote for it in the CROCKSTAR of the YEAR contest!