- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 T. Melted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 c. chicken broth (low-sodium)
- 1 small (1oz) package Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. paprika +extra to sprinkle over chicken before crocking
- 1 tsp. Mrs. Dash seasoning
- 5 fresh mushrooms (whole)
It’s no wonder that I love this Crock Pot Ranch Chicken – I love chicken and I love ranch seasoning so I paired the two together in this recipe. This chicken is very flavorful and you can even skip the sauce if you would like to keep it lighter – the chicken will still be moist!
- Place chicken breasts in the crock pot.
- Pour 1/2 c. of chicken broth over chicken.
- Sprinkle 1 package of Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing mix over the chicken.
- Drizzle 1 T. melted butter and minced garlic over the chicken and sprinkle paprika over top.
- Cover and crock on Low for 4 hours.
- Slice mushrooms.
- After 4 hours, heat mushrooms, cream cheese, remaining 1/2 c. chicken broth, 1 tsp. of paprika and 1 tsp. of Mrs. Dash in a small bowl in the microwave for 2 minutes or until melted. (stir every 30 seconds and add a little more broth or water if too thick)
- To serve, place chicken on plate and pour sauce on top. (Optional: serve over rice or noodles.)
Crock Pot Girl