- 1 3 lb chuck roast
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 large green pepper, sliced
- 1 large red pepper, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons corn starch
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
If you love this recipe for Crock Pot Pepper Steak, click LIKE to vote for it in the CROCKSTAR of the YEAR contest!
Crockstar of the Year Recipe Name: Crock Pot Pepper Steak
Category: Main Dish
Submitted by: Julie R.
- Put meat, vegetables, garlic and water in crock pot and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Mix soy sauce, corn starch, ginger and sugar in a bowl or measuring cup.
- Remove meat from crock pot and set aside.
- Pour vegetables and liquid into a large saute pan and simmer on medium heat.
- Add soy mixture and stir until thickened.
- Pull or slice beef and add to vegetables and sauce.
- Serve over rice.
If you love this recipe, please click the Facebook LIKE button to the left to vote for it in the CROCKSTAR of the YEAR contest!