- 4 c. of unsweetened coconut milk (or 2 cans of coconut milk)
- 1/4 c. canned pumpkin without added sugar
- 2 T. vanilla extract
- 1/2-1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice or 1/2 tsp cinnamon and a sprinkle of cloves and nutmeg
- 1 c. of strong coffee or 3/4 cup espresso
- Heavy cream for whipping (optional)
This recipe can be doubled, trippled or even cut in half depending on how many you are serving. You just need to adjust to the crock pot size for the quantity!
1. Pour all ingredients except heavy cream into crock pot.
2. Use immersion blender or whisk to mix well.
3. Turn crock pot on High for 2 hours until hot and flavors blend.
Optional: Whip cream in blender or by hand with a dash of vanilla and top lattes.
Crock Pot Girl