- 3-4 lb. lean rump roast
- 2 tsp. salt, divided
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp. romano, or parmesan, cheese divided
- 12 oz. can beef broth
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
Perfect for the tailgate at Soldier Field or your cousins Chi-Town Sunday get together. Da-Bears! Everyone will love it!
1. Place roast in crock pot. Cut 4 slits in top of roast. Fill each slit with 1/2 tsp. salt, 1 garlic clove, and 1/2 tsp. cheese.
2. Pour broth over meat. Sprinkle with oregano.
3. Cover. Cook on Low 10-12 hours, or High 4-6 hours.
4. Remove meat and slice or shred. Serve on buns with meat juices on the side.
5. Add Italian Sweet Peppers and some Mozzarella or Provolone to compliment the beef.
Crock Pot Girl