- 2 c. Beans, Great Northern, sorted and rinsed
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 c. vegetable broth
- 3 c. water
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 tsp. Herbs de Provence
- 4 oz. can sliced black olives, drained
- 3/4 c. sun dried tomatoes in oil, chopped and drained
- 1 c. Havarti Cheese, shredded
Crock Pot Beans and Sun-Dried Tomatoes is a great Vegetarian recipe that will be served with many meals!
1. Combine all the ingredients, EXCEPT olives, tomatoes, and cheese in 3-4 quart crock pot.
2. Cover. Cook on High for 4-6 hours or until beans are tender.
3. If you mash some of the beans while they are in the crock pot it will thicken the mixture.
4. Stir in olives and tomatoes and continue to cook 10 more minutes until thoroughly heated.
5. Stir in both types of cheese and serve!
Crock Pot Girl