- 8 small red potatoes, cut into small cubes
- 1 sweet red pepper, cored, seeded and diced finely
- 1/4 c. finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 c. bacon bits
- 1 c. milk or soymilk
- 1/2 c. crumbled blue cheese
Love Crock Pot Red, White and Blue Potatoes for many holidays but to make on election day, it will help us celebrate what this great country is all about!
1. Place all ingredients EXCEPT blue cheese into crock pot.
2. Gently mix.
3. Cover. Cook on Low for 5-6 hours, or until potatoes are tender.
4. Before serving, add blue cheese and toss gently.
Crock Pot Girl