- 18 eggs
- 4 oz.chilis, green
- 1 lb. cooked breakfast sausage
- 2 1/2 C grated Monterey Jack or Pepper Jack cheese
- 1 med. onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 tsp. butter
Crock Pot Southwest Sausage, Egg and Cheese Casserole is a favorite at our house, and we like it spicy…
1. Grease crock with butter.
2. Starting with sausage, layer meat, chilis, onions, peppers and cheese. repeating the layering process until all ingredients are gone and ending with a layer of cheese.
3. Beat eggs, then pour over mixture in the crock pot.
4. Cover. Cook on Low for 7-8 hours.
Note: Serve with sour cream or fresh salsa.
Crock Pot Girl