- 1 T. Garlic Powder
- 1 T. Season Salt
- 1 T. Cumin
- 1 T. Chili Powder
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 Small Onion - chopped
- 5 c. Chicken Broth
- 4 oz. Green Chiles, Canned, Diced
- 1 Chipotle Pepper - canned, chopped (just 1 pepper)
- 4 lbs. Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1/4 c. Ranch Dressing
- 1 T. Sugar
- 1 T. Water
- Tortilla Chips to cover platter
- Shredded Colby Jack Cheese as needed
- Toppings of your choice - such as Jalapeno's, black olives, sour cream, Guacamole and/or diced tomatoes
Our family loves Crock Pot Chicken Nachos on game days! As it is easy, and yummy when its chow time!
1. Combine garlic powder, season salt, cumin, chili powder and black pepper! (Take 1 T. of seasoning, and coat chicken.)
2. Layer in the crock pot, onion, chicken, green chiles, chipotle pepper and chicken broth.
3. Cover. Cook on High for 6 hours, or 8 hours on Low.
4. Remove chicken from broth and shred with two forks.
5. Cover serving platter or large plate with Tortilla chips of your choice.
6. Layer 2 cups of shredded chicken, shredded cheese, and any other toppings of your choice.
7. Combine reserved seasoning with 1 T. sugar and 1 T. water. Drizzle over Nachos.
Note: You will have plenty of leftovers!
Crock Pot Girl