- 32 oz. frozen hash browns
- 1 lb. cooked lean ham, cubed
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 1/2 c. shredded cheese
- 12 eggs
- 1 c. skim milk
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
When you have left over ham, Crock Pot Ham and Egg Casserole is a great go to recipe for a wonderful breakfast to wake up to!
1. Spray crock pot well with cooking oil.
2. Layer each of the potatoes, ham, veggies and cheese in the crock pot.
3. Starting with the hash browns potatoes, then the ham, onions, peppers and last the cheese. Repeat until there are several layers.
4. Beat the eggs, milk, salt and pepper and pour over the layers in the crock pot.
5. Cover. Cook on Low for 9-11 hours or overnight.
Crock Pot Girl