- 12 slices reduced-calorie white bread-- torn into medium-size pieces
- 3 1/2 c. cooking apples -- cored, peeled and chopped
- 1 c. unsweetened apple juice
- 1/2 c. diet lemon-lime soda
- Sugar substitute suitable for baking to equal 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. apple pie spice
What a wonderful combination, Crock Pot Apple Pie Bread Pudding! YUMMY!
1. Spray crock pot with butter-flavored nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine bread pieces and apples in crock pot.
3. Combine apple juice, soda, sugar substitute and apple pie spice.
4. Drizzle evenly over bread mixture.
5. Gently mix to combine.
6. Cover. Cook on Low for 6 hours, or until done.
7. Mix well before serving.
Crock Pot Girl