- 1 lb. pork shoulder, boneless, cut into 3/4' cubes
- 1 onion, small, cut into 1/4" wedges
- 5 oz. sliced bamboo shoots, canned and drained
- 1/2 c. teriyaki baste and glaze
- 1 tsp. grated gingerroot
- 1 lb. pkg. frozen broccoli, carrots and water chestnuts, thawed, drained
- 2 c. uncooked instant white rice
- 2 c. water
Enjoy a traditional dish of Crock Pot Chop Suey over Rice!
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a 4-6 Quart Crock Pot and mix well.
2. Cover. Cook on Low for 5-7 hours.
3. 15 minutes before serving, stir vegetables into pork shoulder.
4. Increase crocking to high; cover and cook an additional 10-15 min. or until vegetables are tender.
5. Meanwhile, cook rice in water as directed on pkg.
6. Serve pork mixture over rice.
Note: Can also serve with Soy Sauce and Chinese Noodles!
Crock Pot Girl