- 2 lbs. chicken breasts
- a bottle of fat free Catalina salad dressing
- a packet of onion soup mix
- can of cranberry sauce
Sarah S. shared her recipe for Crock Pot Cranberry Chicken! Sarah described this recipe as D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!
1. Place chicken breasts in the crock pot.
2. Mix a bottle of fat free Catalina salad dressing, a packet of onion soup mix and a can of cranberry sauce together.
3. Pour over chicken in crock pot.
4. Cover. Cook on Low for 8 hours.
Provided by Sarah S., via facebook.com/crockpotgirl