- 2 packages (10 oz. each) frozen chopped broccoli, partially thawed
- 10-3/4 oz. condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1-1/2 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 c. chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp. Worchestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 c. crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 25)
- 2 T. butter or margarine
Love Crock Pot Broccoli, such a great side dish to make to go along with so many meals!
1. In a large bowl, combine broccoli, soup, 1 cup cheese, onion, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
2. Pour into a greased crock pot.
3. Sprinkle crackers on top; dot with butter.
4. Cover. Cook for 2-1/2 to 3 hours on High.
5. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cooking 10 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted.
Crock Pot Girl