- 16 oz. dry roasted peanuts, salted
- 16 oz. dry roasted peanuts, unsalted
- 11-1/2 oz. milk chocolate chips
- 10 oz. peanut butter chips
- 3 - 10 - 12 oz. each - white baking chips
- 2 - 10 oz. each - 60% cacao bittersweet chocolate baking chips
Crock Pot Chocolate Peanut Clusters is another great candy to make for the holidays!
1. Combine peanuts in a 5-qt. crock pot.
2. Layer with the remaining ingredients in order given (do not stir).
3. Cover. Cook on Low for 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until chips are melted.
4. Stir to combine.
5. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper.
6. Let stand until set.
7. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
NOTE: Can set in the refrigerator to help set up faster, but then remove to the airtight container at room temperature.
Crock Pot Girl