- 2-1/2 c. Chocolate Chips (I use dark chocolate)
- 1/2 c. coconut milk (canned, not in a carton)
- 1/4 c. honey
- Dash of sea salt
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
Fudge is perfect for the crock pot, because it doesn’t scorch or burn. Crock Pot Fudge is very rich and meant to be eaten on occasion as a treat! By using these ingredients it is much healthier than many other fudge recipes!
1. Combine chocolate chips, coconut milk, honey and salt, stir to mix.
2. Cover. Cook on Low for 2 hours without stirring. (It’s important that lid remain on during these 2 hours.)
3. After 2 hours, turn the crock pot off, uncover, add vanilla and stir to mix ingredients.
4. Allow to cool in uncovered crock pot, until fudge has reached room temperature…approximately 4 hours.
5. Using a large spoon, stir vigorously for 5-10 minutes until it loses some of the gloss.
6. Lightly spray a 1 quart casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Pour fudge into dish, cover and refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
7. Cut into 30 pieces.
Note: Canned coconut milk can be found in the Asian or organic sections of most grocery stores.
Crock Pot Girl