- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 1 1/2 lbs ground chuck, browned and drained
- 6 medium potatoes, sliced
- 1 can red beans, drained
- 1 can tomatoes mixed with 2 tbsp. flour or 1 can tomato soup
- salt and pepper to taste
- garlic to taste
Crock Pot Cowboy Casserole is not only EASY it is also budget friendly and kid friendly!
1. Brown ground beef in skillet.
2. Place chopped onion in the bottom of the crock pot.
3. Layer with browned ground beef, sliced potatoes, and beans.
4. Spread tomatoes or soup over all.
5. Sprinkle with seasonings as desired.
6. Cover. Cook on Low for 7 to 9 hours.
Crock Pot Girl