- 2 pie dough, crust refrigerated pkg.
- 2 - 22 oz. apple pie filling, canned
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 12 caramel candies
What goes better together than apples and caramel… that is why this Crock Pot Apple Caramel Pie is delicious!
1. Press one crust into half the bottom of a cold crock pot, and an inch or so up half its interior side.
2. Overlap by 1/4 inch the second crust with the first crust in center of crock pot bottom.
3. Press remainder of second crust an inch or so up the remaining side of the cooker. Press seams flat where two crusts meet.
4. Cover the crust with the crock pot lid. Cook on High 1 1/2 hours.
5. Combine the pie filling, cinnamon, and caramels together.
6. Pour filling on the hot crust.
7. Cover again. Cook on Low an additional 1 1/2 hours.
Optional: Can sprinkle with pecans during the last 1 1/2 hours!
Serve with a scoop of your favorite ice cream… YUM! I like mine with peppermint ice cream!
Crock Pot Girl