- 16 oz. salsa, jar
- 1.25 oz. taco seasoning, package, dry, mix
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3 T. chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 lbs. chicken, skinless, boneless, breast halves
So Easy, So Delicious, and a favorite for the kids! You’ll fine Crock Pot Cilantro Lime Chicken will be on your rotating list! YUM!
1. Mix the salsa, taco seasoning, lime juice, and cilantro into the crock pot, and stir to combine.
2. Put the chicken breasts on top of salsa mix, and stir to coat with the salsa mixture.
3. Cover. Cook on High for about 4 hours, or until the chicken is very tender or set crock pot to Low for 6 to 8 hours.
4. Shred chicken with 2 forks to serve.
Crock Pot Girl