- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 T. butter
- 1/4 c. water
- 3 T. fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. chicken bouillon granules
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
Crock Pot Lemon Garlic Chicken is a favorite at our house, and you too will find it tasty!
1. Mix the oregano, salt, and pepper. Rubbing the mixture into chicken.
2. Melt the butter in a skillet and brown the chicken in butter for 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
3. Transfer the chicken to the crock pot.
4. In the same skillet where you browned the chicken, mix the water, lemon juice, garlic, and bouillon. Bring the mixture to a boil. Pour over the chicken in the crock pot.
5. Cover. Cook on High for 3 hours, or Low for 6 hours.
6. Adding the parsley to the crock pot 15-30 minutes before the end of the cook time.
Crock Pot Girl