- 8 oz. wheel of brie cheese
- 1/3 c. dried apricots, chopped
- 1/4 c. pecans, chopped
- 1 T. brown sugar
- 1 T. water
- 1/2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. rosemary
I LOVE this Crock Pot Baked Brie recipe! Baked Brie is great to take to parties or family gatherings and it’s also an easy WOW appetizer to make at home. I find this recipe is best shared with a few people because otherwise I think I would eat it all in one serving!
- Remove brie from the wrapper and place in a small crock pot.
- Combine all other ingredients EXCEPT nuts in a small bowl and place on top of the brie.
- Sprinkle nuts on top of cheese and apricot mixture.
- Crock on HIGH for 1 -2 hours.
- Serve with crackers and tart apple slices.
Crock Pot Girl