- 16 oz. black-eyed peas, dried
- 1 ham hock, small or 1 lb. Turkey Smoked Sausage
- 14 1/2 oz. tomatoes, Del Monte zesty jalapeno pepper diced tomato
- 14 1/2 oz. tomatoes, with green chilies, diced
- 21 oz. chicken broth, canned
- 1 celery, stalk, chopped
- Alternative to Ham would be 1 to 2 lb. Turkey Smoked Sausage
It’s said to eat black-eyed peas for Luck on New Years Day, therefore; Crock Pot Black Eyed Peas are what you will want in your crock pot for New Years Day!
1. Pre-soak black-eyed peas according to the instructions on the package.
2. Combine all ingredients in the crock pot.
3. Cover. Cook on Low for 9-10 hours.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get the GetCrocked eBook.
Crock Pot Girl