- 1 c. water
- 1 c. red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 c. spinach, chopped, thawed, frozen
- 8 oz. cream cheese, package
- 2 T. milk
- 1/2 c. cheese, Parmesan, grated
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes, crushed
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. or less black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 T. red bell pepper, finely diced
Although Hot Spinach Red Pepper Dip is not made in the Crock Pot it is great to serve in the Crock Pot! PERFECT for the triple dipper crock on warm!
1. Boil one cup of water in a small saucepan over high heat and add 1 cup of diced red pepper and the chopped spinach.
2. Bring the water back to a boil, turn the heat down to medium and simmer until the pepper is very soft, about 10 minutes.
3. Drain the spinach and red pepper, by pressing out as much liquid as possible in your collander.
4. Mix the cream cheese and milk in a saucepan and cook over medium heat until hot and softened.
5. Stir in the cooked spinach and red peppers, Parmesan cheese, crushed red pepper flakes, salt, and ground black pepper. Stirring continually until well combined and heated through.
6. Spoon hot dip into a your small crock pot on keep on warm for serving with a tablespoon of finely diced red bell pepper sprinkled on top for garnish.
NOTE: Pretty to serve in a bread bowl, keeping extra in crock pot to keep warm!
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get the GetCrocked eBook.
Crock Pot Girl