- 1 c. milk
- 1/2 c. cream cheese
- 2 T. butter
- 1/4 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 c. shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 12 oz. spinach, fresh, baby spinach
If you like Spinach, you must make Crock Pot Creamed Spinach as it is cheesy and crunchy and fresh-tasting all at the same time!
1. Combine milk, cheese, butter and nutmeg and put into the crock pot.
2. Cover. Cook on Low for 3-4 hours, stir from time to time during the crocking, approximately every 45 minutes!
3. When everything is hot and melted, add two bags of baby spinach. Don’t stir yet!
4. Cover again and set crock pot to High for 20-30 minutes, or just until spinach is wilted.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get the GetCrocked eBook.
Crock Pot Girl