- 18 oz. chocolate, semisweet, chopped
- 1 oz. chocolate, unsweetened , chopped
- 6 oz. chocolate, milk, chopped
- 13 oz. evaporated milk
- 1/4 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Fruit, cookies, and cake pieces for dipping
Great to make for parties, and the kids will love Crock Pot Chocolate Fondue!
1. Mix all chocolates, milk, and powdered sugar in a 3 quart crock pot.
2. Cover. Cook on Low for 45 minutes. Stir well.
3. Add vanilla, stir again, and continue cooking if necessary to completely melt chocolate.
4. Chocolate Fondue can be held on Low for another hour.
5. Serve with dippers.
NOTE: Suggested dippers to use: marshmallows, candy bars, pretzels, fruit, cake and cookies.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get the GetCrocked eBook.
Crock Pot Girl