- 3/4 c. all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/2 tsp. ground mustard
- 1/2 tsp. garlic pepper blend
- 1/4 tsp. seasoned salt
- 4 pork loin chops, boneless (1/2 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 2 T. canola oil
- 14.5 oz. chicken broth
Crock Pot Pork Chops is delightful, and so easy to make!
1. Combine 1/2 cup flour, mustard, pepper blend and seasoned salt.
2. In a large resealable plastic bag, place the flour mixture in the bag. Add chops, one at a time, and shake to coat.
3. In a skillet, brown the coated meat in oil on each side.
4. Transfer to a 5-qt. crock pot.
5. Put the remaining flour in a small bowl; whisk in broth until smooth. Pour over chops.
6. Cover. Cook on Low for 3-4 hours or until meat is tender.
7. Place pork on a serving plater and keep warm.
8. Whisk the pan juices until smooth; serve with pork!
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get the GetCrocked eBook.
Crock Pot Girl