- 1 cabbage, large head of red, washed and coarsely sliced
- 2 onions, medium, coarsely chopped
- 6 apples, tart, cored and quartered
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 c. water, hot
- 3 T. sugar
- 2/3 c. vinegar, cider
- 6 T. butter
I enjoy cabbage, and really like Crock Pot Bavarian Red Cabbage!
1. Put all ingredients in the crock pot in the order listed.
2. Cover. Cook on Low for 8-10 hours or on High for 3 hours.
3. Stir well before serving.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get the GetCrocked eBook.
Crock Pot Girl