- 2 T. oil
- 3 lbs. chicken, skinless, boneless, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 onion, medium, chopped
- 1 green pepper, large, chopped
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 pepper, jalapeno, small
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 14.5 oz. tomatoes, Mexican style, diced
- 1/4 tsp. cumin, ground
Crock Pot Fiesta Chicken makes a great meal for the family with great flavor!
1. Heat oil in skillet.
2. Brown chicken pieces in a skillet.
3. Remove and drain.
4. Place, onion, green bell peppers, garlic and jalapeno peppers in the skillet and saute until slightly cooked.
5. Add all ingredients to crock pot and stir to combine.
6. Cover. Cook on Low for 8 hours, or on High for 4 hours.
Note: Serve on flour tortillas!
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get the GetCrocked eBook.
Crock Pot Girl