- 1 chicken, large, cut into serving pieces
- 1 c.brown sugar, packed
- 2/3 c. vinegar
- 1/4 c. Sprite or 1/4 c. 7-Up soda
- 2 -3 T. garlic, minced
- 2 T. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. pepper, (regular black or cayenne)
When you fix Crock Pot Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken, I promise your house will smell wonderful, and your dinner YUMMY!
1. Place Chicken in the bottom of the crock pot.
2. Combine all remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
3. Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours.
4. Serve over rice or noodles.
5. You can thicken the juices after cooking with a little cornstarch.
Crock Pot Girl