- 4 c. Wheat Chex
- 3 c. Cheese crackers
- 3 c. pretzels
- 12 oz. salted peanuts or mixed nuts
- 1/4 c. butter or margarine, melted
- 1 T. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
Great to make Crock Pot Party Mix ahead of time, and put it back in the crock pot to serve warm! A guest pleaser!
1. Combine the first four ingredients.
2. Mix the butter and seasonings in a bowl, mix well.
3. Drizzle over the dry mixture, stir until well mixed.
4. Cover. Cook on Low for up to 3 hours, stirring every 30 minutes.
Serve warm or at room temperature.
NOTE: I make this ahead of time and keep it in a sealed container to keep fresh!
Crock Pot Girl