- 5 potatoes peeled and cut into small pieces
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 16 oz. corn, package, frozen or 2 cups fresh corn
- 4 T. butter, unsalted
- 3 c. chicken broth
- 2 c. whole milk (add at the end)
- 1 T. salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Chowder is definitely a comfort food, and Crock Pot Potato and Corn Chowder will be right there at the top! So GOOD!
1. Peel and cut potato, celery, carrots and garlic (minced).
2. Place in the crock pot with corn.
3. Combine, chicken broth, salt, pepper and butter and pour over vegetables in the crock pot.
4. Cover. Cook on Low for 8 hours.
5. Add the milk, warm for an additional 15 minutes.
Optional: Top with crisp, crumbled fried bacon, and a small dollop of sour cream!
Crock Pot Girl