- 1/2 c. packed light brown sugar
- 3 T. low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 T.fresh lemon juice
- 2 T. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 T. grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs (breasts for a lighter version but won't be as moist)
This Crock Pot Asian Glazed Chicken is full of flavor and yet so easy to prepare. I serve it with rice and sometimes saute stir-fry veggies for a side dish. (peppers, onions) The sauce is really yummy and pairs well with veggies as well.
- Mix together the sugar, soy sauce, lemon juice,Worcestershire sauce, ginger, and crushed red pepper in the crock pot.
- Add the chicken and mix well.
- Cover and crock on low for 4-5 hours or until cooked through.
- Remove chicken from crock and set aside.
- Pour the liquid from the crock into a large skillet and boil until slightly thickened, 4 to 5 minutes. (I usually taste and doctor the sauce a tad while boiling – my husband likes it a bit sweeter!)
- Serve the chicken with rice and top with the sauce from the skillet. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get the GetCrocked eBook.
Crock Pot Girl