- 1 brownie mix off the grocery shelf
- Leftover Halloween candy (I used Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Snickers)
This is a great recipe to get rid of the Halloween Candy without just throwing it away. Make Crock Pot Leftover Halloween Candy Brownies.
1. Make brownie mix as directed on package.
2. Place 6 ramekins (or as many as will fit in the bottom of your crock pot) and fill with about 1 1/2 T of brownie batter.
3. Place peanut butter cup (snickers, or candy of your choice) on top of batter and then add another 2 T. of batter on top of candy until it is completely covered.
4. Place a rack in the bottom or your crock pot or ball up pieces of foil if you don’t have a rack.
5. Place ramekins on top of rack or foil so that air can circulate under them.
6. Cover. Cook on High for 2 hours or on Low for 3 hours.
Serve with vanilla ice cream.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get the GetCrocked eBook.
Crock Pot Girl