- 4 c. chicken, cooked, chopped (I use the rotiserre chicken from the grocery store)
- 1 c. onion, diced
- 1 c. celery, diced
- 1 c. carrot, diced
- 1/2 c. peas, frozen
- 4 -14 oz. chicken broth, low sodium, canned
- 2 -10 3/4 oz. soup, cream of mushroom, condensed, canned (with roasted garlic)
- 2 tsp. fines herbs, (chervil, chives, parsley, and tarragon)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 c. noodles, egg, cooked
Some days you just need to be Lazy, and Crock Pot LAZY Day Chicken Noodle Soup, fits the bill! Yet you still made a delicious HEALTHY meal for your family.
1. Remove skin from the chicken and chop the meat.
2. Place the chicken into a crock pot with the onions, celery, carrots and peas.
3. Stir in broth, mushroom soup, and fines herbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Cover. Cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or low for 8 to 9 hours.
5. When soup is ready, stir in egg noodles.
6. Season to taste and serve. Enjoy!
Crock Pot Girl